We invite you to leave a message for Randy and his friends and family by clicking here. You can read comments already posted here.

We would love it if you submitted photos of Randy that you may have. Simply email photos to danny@randyclegg.com and we will post them here.

Feel free to browse the photos already submitted. Click on an image to see a larger version. You can add comments to individual photos if you like.

August 5, 2008

old photos

Randy and his Halloween themed birthday cake in Yorba Linda, CA.

This was my favorite halloween costume of Randy's, he was a tank. I don't know what the heck I was trying to be.

Randy's famous karate kick, surrounded by very ugly couches.

2 comments:

Marlane said...

Was Randy wearing shorts under that costume?

(You know mom's not going to like your couch comment.)

Randy taught me that karate kick- I have since shown it to my kids. They laugh, but I think they really are scared of me.

dan clegg said...

Maybe Randy was being adventurous, and he had no pants on under that costume.

And there's a reason why Nena referred to those couches as the "throw up couches."